[mythtv] Simple traffic-light system to indicate stablity of trunk?

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:32:02 UTC 2008

How would you decide what colour it would be?

 Is it a democracy?   <sarcasm>   If so, I vote that all SVN releases
be considered red... no matter how "stable" others think they
are...because none of them will run on my solaris box, or my windows
box, or my toaster-oven. </sarcasm>

Of course, other's opinions may vary, so it might be better for you to
just subscribe to -commits and -dev, and decide for yourself.   If
that's too hard for you, then consider all -fixes releases to be
green, all SVN releases to be RED (ie steer clear), and you'll be OK.

Buzz.