[mythtv] Thanks for multi-rec

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Thu Jan 31 18:06:28 UTC 2008

> If disk sizes keep growing at the current rate

I don't see it growing too fast right now?

500GB was the biggest I could buy about 3 years back and it's only
recently that we suddenly saw a jump to 750GB and then 1TB drives (at 3.5").

I think we are pretty close to the point where improvements are rather
tricky now - I think there may need to be a paradigm shift before we see
growth continue at previous kinds of rates.  Any evidence that 2TB
drives are around the corner?  4TB drives in 12 months?

Ed W