[mythtv] Regressions in trunk in the last month or so

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jan 30 23:54:04 UTC 2008

On 01/30/2008 06:46 PM, Matt Doran wrote:
> Stuart Morgan wrote:
>
>> I believe there are tickets already open for both these issues. The first
>> issue is well known and will be fixed before 0.21 is released.
> Thanks Stuart.   I should have searched the issue database more
> thoroughly.   I'm glad you guys are on top of it. :)
>
> I found issue #4333 for the channel lock warning, but could find the
> input source key press issue.  Any idea of the number?

See the link that Ron posted, or for a more descriptive version (i.e.
one that explains exactly what to do), see
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/15437 .

There's also http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/15523 , which is short
and sweet.

In other words, remember that if you're using trunk, it's your
responsibility to keep up with the -dev and-commits lists.

Mike