[mythtv] Many Myth Patches....

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Tue Jan 22 20:03:19 UTC 2008

> And (with these patches) with a proper CI card, CAM reader, and
> "Full-Featured Card" (which are available, and have the necessary
> hardware to decrypt signals using a CI), you *can* watch DN/BEV

 If you show me the exact cards, CI and cam reader to buy that will
let me record + decrypt the bev/dish nagra2 broadcasts without using
a softcam and I'll buy one right now and call BEV to subscribe today :)

In fact I ber there would be a small army of users right
behind me to buy them and subscribe for their service as well.

Many users are currently using regular recievers with pvr cards and
I'm sure most would rather a direct digitial recording :)