[mythtv] cannot view livetv in svn 15461

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Thu Jan 17 20:51:02 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 23:09 +0000, Simon Kenyon wrote:
> i updated to svn 15461 on all my myth boxes.
> i now find that i cannot enter livetv
> i generated two logs, one for the frontend and one for the backend
> (attached)
>
> the line from the backend log which concerns me is:
>
> MythSocket(2aaab400df90:-1): writeStringList: Error, socket went
> unconnected.
>
> which is coupled with the line from the frontend log:
>
> MythSocket(833e128:20): readStringList: Error, timeout (quick).
>
> what should i do next?
> --
> simon

i rebuilt with 15470 and the problem went away.
maybe there was a problem with the build or maybe the reboot of the
master backend did the trick. i always check the build log to make sure
there were no problems, so i suspect it was the reboot.

sorry for the noise.

i enabled multirec on one of my dvb-s cards. that is seriously cool.
--
simon