[mythtv] Freelance project for MythVideo or mplayer - Easy DVD ISO playback

Nick Gray nickgray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 00:00:44 UTC 2008

I have about 20 to 60 hours of contract work available to any MythTV
dev or hacker. Prefer previous freelance and/or community experience.

Short Project Description: Easy ISO player with customized on-screen
DVD menus. Rip backups and play DVD ISO files from disk using a simple
mouse-based GUI.
 * I am not sure if this should be done with MythTV/MythVideo, or if
everything could be done in mplayer.

Email me for a 7-page PDF spec with sample screen shots and requirements.

Nick Gray
 ~ http://nickgray.net/