[mythtv] mythweb feature request - allow edits to title / subtitle / description in recorded programs

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 13:01:16 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 01 January 2008 12:49:20 Nigel Pearson wrote:
> For a few years, I have wanted TV -> "Manage Recordings"
> to allow editing of the recording details.
> I just never got around to writing the code.

You can currently edit the title and subtitle from the frontend from the watch
recordings screen. I think the possibility of editing the description as well
would be nice but it would probably depend on a new-multiline capable text
edit widget, something which I've planned for mythui.
--
Stuart Morgan