[mythtv] Where is the player source located ...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 07:03:13 UTC 2008

Hi

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Anduin Withers <awithers at anduin.com> wrote:
>  If you look at the revision history you will see that some amount of effort
>  is spent occasionally syncing with ffmpeg.

>  You seem to be doing a lot of work that is, most recently, done by Janne
>  Grunau. While there is known cruft in there it seems unlikely that anyone
>  would deliberately make it harder to merge.

I'm only doing it so I can watch IPTV :)

My code is all in, but there are compilation issues. Mainly due to the
Makefile process, the configure script in ffmpeg would resolve all
those issues ...

I'm getting there.
I'm thinking of using only the ffmpeg code, removing all the patches
made for mythtv along the years. See how it goes and if required
backport those changes again.

Jean-Yves