[mythtv] Patch to autodetect 4:3 Zoom aspect ratio

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:09:55 UTC 2008

On 2/28/08, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> wrote:

> Yes, the flagger detects both physical aspect changes in the recording as
> well as letter/pillarboxing.  It would be fairly easy for someone to modify
> it to write out this data to the recordedmarkup table so that information
> could be used later during playback.

I'd love to tackle this, but I've no doubt that by the time I actually
get enough time to dedicate to it an infinite number of monkeys could
come up with a patch too. :)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent