[mythtv] Shoutcast patch ; the reports of it's death are greatly exaggerated

Adolfo R. Brandes arbrandes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:19:27 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 7:50 AM, Otto Kolsi <otto at kolsi.fi> wrote:
>  If there is interest to get this patch in, I'm willing to do some
>  testing either now beforehand or when it is in.

I would love to see Eskil's patch merged with trunk.  Like Otto, I had
to abandon it because it was too much work keeping up with other
changes.  I use softsqueeze in its place, but aside from it being an
ugly mother, the WAF would be much higher if everything were in one
place.

I also volunteer for testing as soon as it becomes necessary.

Adolfo