[mythtv] LastFM support in MythMusic

Willem Ligtenberg wligtenberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:43:43 UTC 2008

Well, with the risk of seeming stupid.
I will admit that this is my first C++ coding in a larger project. The
other stuff I did were my own small project where I could do
everything the way I wanted it.
This time I had my md5 functionality working using a library, but I
have found out that the devvers don't really like to include many
libraries let alone for only one function.
I can understand that of course.
But now I want to reuse the md5 function used in avutils.
It now compiles if I include the following header:
#include <mythtv/ffmpeg/md5.h>
Although this obviously generates a runtime error, because I haven't
linked anything yet. My question is now what do I have to add in the
makefile (or rather somewhere else, so that qmake makes the correct
makefile) so that it will link as it should?
I have tried linking to ffmpeg, but that doesn't work.
Thanks for the help,

Willem