[mythtv] Shoutcast patch ; the reports of it's death are greatly exaggerated

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Tue Feb 26 06:47:16 UTC 2008

Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:
>> So - what's the story on submitting this into SVN trunk?  Seems like
>> you've been maintaining this for as long as I can remember by
>> yourself... do you ever plan on trying to get it into myth proper?
>
> I would, but back then I was asked to split the patch into smaller
> components, since otherwise it's way to big to read/grasp. A fair enough
> request, but also so much work that I never got around to it, and doubt
> I'll ever will.

Stuart M. and Paul (and others).. any chance Eskil's patch could be
taken in as a one big chunk after 0.21 is out? Then there should be
plenty of time to sort out any issues before 0.22.

It seems that there will be taglib and mythui related big changes in
MythMusic soon.. would it be possible to sort this out before those
changes?
--
   Otto