[mythtv] Video searh and stream (YOUTUBE)

Alvaro Gonzalez Sola cojonuo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:50:15 UTC 2008

Hello, i now work to make a plugin form myth.

The plugin provide a gui to use search engine how youtube or videogoogle
to get list of video and play this.

Is very usefull and use perl script to get video list (people can make
different script to suport more video sites).
Plugin can play stream video, use mplayer to do it.

I dont now why mythstream plugin is no a official plugin to mythtv and i
want that my plugin will be a official plugin. What can i do?