[mythtv] fixes-0.21 and TRUNK

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Mon Feb 25 06:28:43 UTC 2008

> Is trunk on pause/suspended for the moment or has someone forgotten to do
> it manually? Nothing critical such as database schema or protocol version
> changes (as far as I can see) so I assume the two versions still work
> together.

It is being done manually with no schedule other than periodically. When
someone checks something in they have a choice to do it both places or let
it happen automatically.

You can always merge the changes you want over from release-0.21, though for
the 0.21 release testing done using the release branch should be preferred.

--
Anduin Withers