[mythtv] Some new features

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Feb 22 07:06:44 UTC 2008

On 02/21/2008 05:40 PM, Ronald Frazier wrote:

> >> Possibly a small hack would be very appreciated - to implement
> >> "Are you sure?" dialog when trying to exit live TV playback, like
> >> the one
> >
> > already there, at least in SVN, which is what I'm running.
>
>  I can't find it. Where is the setting at? Or is there no gui option
>  to set it, in which case..what is the database setting name?

Trunk/0.21-fixes only:

Action on playback exit
  - Just exit
  - Save position and exit
  - Always prompt (excluding Live TV)
  - Always prompt (including Live TV)
  - Prompt for Live TV only
If set to prompt, a menu will be displayed when you exit playback mode.
The options available will allow you to save your position, delete the
recording, or continue watching.

This would have been a good question for -users, though (where all the,
er, users, would have seen it).  I realize it "fit" in with the existing
thread, but starting a new thread on -users to ask wouldn't have been
bad (and a follow up here with a link to the answer on -users for the
archives would have been OK).  All the previous, IMHO, of course.  :)

Mike