[mythtv] MythWeb error

Darryl Merritt mythtv at djm.dbme.net.au
Sat Feb 16 23:16:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm having a problem with MythWeb and deleting recordings.

On the Fedora 7 host, with Firefox 2.0.0.10, clicking on the delete
button  will pop up a dialog box and allow the recording to be deleted.

On the Centos 5.1 host, with Firefox 1.5.0.12, clicking on the delete
button does nothing..
Firefox 1.5.x on Centos5 is the latest available for that platform. I
did a 'yum update' before to make sure everything was up to date.

I've narrowed it down to changeset 15862. There were some changes to the
  javascript code in this changeset.

Will MythWeb be supporting the older browsers until Centos/RedHat
release a Firefox 2.x package ?

FF Javascript console reports these errors...

Error: Error in parsing value for property 'display'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://mytv.xxxx.local/skins/default//style.css
Line: 199

Error: invalid property id
Source File: http://mytv.xxxx.local/tv/recorded