[mythtv] LastFM support in MythMusic

Willem Ligtenberg wligtenberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:04:55 UTC 2008

Just an update for all the people who can't wait to scrobble their songs...
I have created a menu, inside the music settings for the last.fm settings.
And I now print some song information when it should be scrobbled.
So the only thing left is the communication with the server.
And I'm going to look into that tomorrow, so with luck the scrobbling
will be working tomorrow.

Cheers,

Willem