[mythtv] blootubelite-wide question

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Feb 5 15:59:05 UTC 2008

> Anyway, I can't reproduce it here so I think it's
> related to another recently opened ticket where the guide icons are
> appearing to be too big.

I think this may be something I ran into before, but never reported. I
seem to recall that when you sized the image for the icon, it wasn't
resolution independent. I remember customizing a theme and having
trouble with the icon...it wasn't the size I expected. I tweeked the
dimensions until it was how I wanted. Then I set the box up on the
HDTV and the icon was tiny. When I hooked it up to my analog TV, it
was huge.

I think (but am not positive) that you can see this by using the
--geometry option

--
Ron