[mythtv] blootubelite-wide question

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Feb 5 15:55:51 UTC 2008

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> Heh I made a boob.  Those co-ordinates are relative to the container
> area, not absolute.  Anyway, I can't reproduce it here so I think it's
> related to another recently opened ticket where the guide icons are
> appearing to be too big.
>
> Justin

I noticed this when looking at ticket #4592. It works fine if you use a
resolution with the correct aspect ratio say 1280x720 but doesn't with
say 900x600.

I think the problem here is the icon that gets created is always square
say 60x60 and gets the dimensions of the _width_ of the UIType that
displays the icon. It never takes the height of the UIType into account
which may be smaller that the width especially if the user is using a
non standard resolution.

Paul H.