[mythtv] mythui

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Mon Feb 4 13:12:03 UTC 2008

2008/2/4, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk>:
> On Monday 04 February 2008 12:28:33 Bert Haverkamp wrote:
> > > There are a few bugs in mythui in 0.20, they weren't spotted until we
> > > started using mythui in trunk. I think you be running into one of them.
>
> > Not displaying a widget is not an easily overlooked bug. Are you sure
> > it is a bug in 0.20? In that case nothing could have worked there with
> > myhtui. That would also explain the lack of ported plugins;-)
>
> You could put the source and theme online somewhere and I could take a look.
> What painter are you using? There was a bug that only affected the QT painter
> under certain circumstances, does the GL painter work?

The source and xml is at http://www.oatfield.nl/download/mythtutorial2-v2.tgz
please take a look and tell me if it works for you under trunk.

I have not come across painters yet. So you have to guide me here a
bit. I assume I use the default painter, since I didn't specify.  is
that the QT painter? How do I switch?

Bert