[mythtv] Release 0.21 - QT3 or QT4? Plus MythTV for OpenSolaris

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Tue Dec 23 21:31:49 UTC 2008

> I am resuming my working porting MythTV to OpenSolaris.
>
> Has the MythTV code been changed to use QT4 or is it still QT3 only?

Release 0.21 is based on Qt3. The source code in trunk has already
been converted to Qt4.

> Also, when I have my work ready, should I be doing my own fork or should
> I try to integrate it with the main tree?

Always try to get it upstream. Here's hoping that someday I can have ZFS as
my filesystem under all of my MythTV recordings. I would open trac tickets
and attach patches (but that is what I already do with my work).

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/