[mythtv] Win32-Packager fails to compile QT4 (Was: Win32 port fails to compile Freetype)

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Wed Dec 3 21:54:12 UTC 2008

AFAIK you can simply comment out the lines starting from

#if defined(__cplusplus)&&  defined(USING_MINGW)

until

#endif // defined(__cplusplus) && defined(USING_MINGW)

Or apply attached patch.

Perhaps we should start opening tickets to attach our patches there so
they will become part of the source if applicable.

Kind regards,

Jonathan