[mythtv] Database schema checker

ian dobson i.dobson at planet-ian.com
Sat Aug 30 17:41:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm using one connection per test/group of tests. I also cache some data for
several tests, but not much at the moment.

I issued the warning as I've seen MythBackend sometimes die/stop recording
when the script ran. I've not seen it for awhile so maybe there's not really
a problem anymore.

I just hacked the script together to help get a MythTV system back up and
running after a system crash. Maybe if I get the time I'll sit down and
rewrite the DB connection code to use a global function that returns a DBI
connection.

Regards
Ian Dobson

Home of the Atmel based UDP mobile web cam http://www.planet-ian.com
All mails scanned with av-filter.pl (F-Prot / perl)