[mythtv] backend idle shutdown even with connected frontends

Maatt thepigs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:10:10 UTC 2008

I think i see what you're saying. However, I'm suspending to ram so
there is no reason to shutdown the frontend (backend and frontend all
on one machine).

I've got a working patch -- it doen't reset the timeout on remote
presses in the GUI but its good enough for me.

My next step is to hack lirc so that I can wake up the machine from a
serial interrupt.