[mythtv] Transparant DVB cards

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Tue Aug 19 14:55:58 UTC 2008

Aha, ok, that's good, but in DVB-S you have multiple channels on the
same transponder, can it work with that?

So if 2 people want to watch a channel on the same transponder it
shouldn't need to use another tuner card, can it do this?

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg