[mythtv] MythUI porting

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:42:04 UTC 2008

> ...Australians, ... use English, yet they aren't ... upset about which flag
> is used.

FYI - In Australia , it's universally agreed ( or near enough ) that
'British English' is "more correct" than "American English" (as it applies
to our usage), and thus those that care (and know how to) will change their
dictionary/thesaurus/etc to use the former.

If you started using anything but the Union Jack/Flag as a representation of
non-American/British English, most Australian's won't actually understand
why.   Please don't be offended, but till I just googled it 2 minutes ago,
I've never heard of the "St Georges Cross", sorry.

Buzz.

Australian, and not sorry for that. :-)

P.S. Sometimes there's an Australian flag/dictionary/translation, which is
cool, and means that words like dunny, streuth, roo, and doona are in there,
which is bl**dy great mate:-)