[mythtv] MythUI porting

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Aug 19 08:50:21 UTC 2008

Stuart Morgan wrote:
> I've already toyed with ideas for the language prompt i.e. making it a fully
> themable screen so we can do fun stuff like this:
> http://www.miffteevee.co.uk/imagebin/language_selection2.png

Probably a small and trivial point but it's much more common to use the
Union Jack for the "English" language selection rather than the St.
George Cross. (It's referred to as "*British* English" in most
dictionaries (due to the American embrace and extend policy ;)) and St
George is the patron saint of England, not Britain)

Such things can offend some people.

Col