[mythtv] MythTube, search engine or video internet site??

Alvaro Gonzalez Sola cojonuo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:34:29 UTC 2008

Hello, I devel MythTube, now provide a search engine with external
script to search video on internet sites like youtube, but when I ask
about website to code scripts an user tell me about revision 3, I never
visit this web because i'm spanish. But it's no a video search web how
youtube, it's is a TV internet Web, with  TV programs, two different
concept.

Who is the correct, devel new plugin "internetTV" or add this functión
to MythTube?? Now some site like revision 3 provide video podcast and
can watch with MythNews. What to do?

Thanks.