[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r18030 - in trunk/mythplugins/mythgallery by paulh

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Aug 3 16:57:29 UTC 2008

Stuart Morgan wrote:
> On Sunday 03 August 2008 16:52:09 mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>
>>       Author: paulh
>>         Date: 2008-08-03 15:52:09 +0000 (Sun, 03 Aug 2008)
>> New Revision: 18030
>>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/18030
>>
>> Modified:
>>
>>    trunk/mythplugins/mythgallery/mythgallery/iconview.cpp
>>    trunk/mythplugins/mythgallery/theme/default/gallery-ui.xml
>>
>> Log:
>>
>> In MythGallery fix the marked/unmarked state of thumb images not updating
>> and make sure the initial state is set properly.
>>

> Paul, there shouldn't be any need to define an image for the "off" state you
> can just leave the state empty.
>
> If you add the <showempty> tag to the statetype then you don't even need to
> add the <state>.
>
> P.S. I'm currently messing with a demonstration idea which uses mythgallery,
> hence the theme will change when I commit that later today.

I'm not doubting your word but it certainly wasn't working for me. I
could mark thumbs as checked and the green circle would appear but it
was impossible to remove it.  Once an item was marked  even scrolling
the grid wouldn't remove the check. Adding the 'Off' state fixed that.

I'm just about to start changing some of the old MythPopupDialog's to
MythUI ones in MythGallery like the copy progress and delete
confirmation dialogs etc. Is that going to class with anything your
working on?

Is there any reason you haven't created some generic dialogs like  the
old OK dialog  or the OK/Cancel  ones etc. I think it would be nice if
there was some predefined dialogs like that so we don't have to start
from scratch each time.

Paul H.