[mythtv] (no subject)

Arnon Meshoulam (arnonm) arnonm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:55:05 UTC 2008

It looks like your QT3 build failed for some reason.
I would start with -v -b and ensure QT3 builds correctly first
Then add the -t (some of them are not up to date as they need to be
constantly patched)
Finally run it with the -k if you want to create a setup.exe.
If you just want to get the binaries, you don't need the -k switch,
everything will be in c:/mythtv/build/bin

Arnon