[mythtv] win32 packager fails trying to find libqsqlmysql.dll

Jonathan Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 29 23:46:07 UTC 2008

Building using "win32-packager.pl -v -b -t -k". Fails with the following:

COMMENTS:------------------------------
COMMENTS:lib\libqsqlmysql.dll - here we are just validating some basics of the t
he QT install, and if any of these components are missing, the build must have f
ailed ( is the sql driver built properly?)

exec:
Missing command in piped open at win32-packager.pl line 1498, <F> line 7661.
readline() on closed filehandle F at win32-packager.pl line 1499, <F> line 7661.

EFFECT FAILED (file -> exec): unable to locate expected file (C:/MSys/1.0/qt-3.3
.x-p8/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.dll).

Any suggestions on where I might look to fix this?

Jon