[mythtv] Freesat (UK)

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Fri Apr 25 22:37:44 UTC 2008

On Thu, March 6, 2008 3:22 am, David Matthews wrote:

> I've also been testing some updates to the MHEG code to take account of
> the additional features that are used in the current Freesat interactive
> tests.  I thought I'd wait until the current release is out of the way
> before creating a ticket and also incorporate any changes that are
> needed once a fuller interactive service starts to appear.

Great to hear you are still working on the MHEG stack. You will be pleased
to hear your modifications for the NZ profile still work for the new DTT
transmissions that started this month.

What sort of additions are you needing form Freesat?

Steve

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz