[mythtv] EIT fixup help please

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 20 17:00:37 UTC 2008

	Hi all,
I would like to improve the eit in 2 ways: first all accents (French)
are not correctly displayed, and I would like to do something about it.
I guess I need to hack something up in eitfixup but it is not clear how
yet, any pointer would be more than welcome.
Moreover I am in the process of decoding the proprietary epg of
canalsat caraibes (French people with canalsat subscription who might
want to try it can contact me). It provides a 7-10 days epg and I would
like to make the backend aware of it but it is not just a fixuo here,
so if someone canpoint me to some docs on how to try to do it, that
would be great.
Thx
Bye
Manu