[mythtv] mythgallery ken burns effect

EJS ejshoor at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 16:42:25 UTC 2008

George wrote:
> JS:
>
> I've hunted for your patch to mythgallery to integrate it with PHP
> Gallery, but was unable to find it.  Can you send me the patch or
> point me to it?  While it may not have been accepted, I've got an
> interest in it, and would like to take a look at your code.
>
> Thanks,
>
> George

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4400
FYI - my original intent was to have mythgallery leverage the PHP
Gallery Remote API to access files as needed. However, I ran into
performance problems especially with large slide shows. I also ran
into a bunch of problems managing the QEventLoop.

In the end I decided to add functionality to the mythgallery setup
pages to allow you to configure a remote gallery URL and
download all of its albums in one shot.

-JS