[mythtv] build failure on win32 - caused by incorrect LIBS declaration in Makefile.Debug?

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:10:56 UTC 2008

my QT4 was configured with the -release flag, and I'm building mythtv with
the -debug flag.   Perhaps it's necessary for QT4 to use the same release Vs
debug flag as mythtv uses?  (in which case it would be easier to just
compile both versions of QT4 initially so we dont have to worry about which
to use later on?).

I'll try out the theory and let you know.   :-)

Buzz.