[mythtv] Problems compiling SVN

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 03:43:25 UTC 2008

For ubuntu, I have the following packages installed and it now compiles great.

wisniewski at scooby:~$ dpkg -l | grep -i qt
ii  libavahi-qt3-1                        0.6.22-2ubuntu4
       Avahi Qt 3 integration library
ii  libavahi-qt3-dev                      0.6.22-2ubuntu4
       Development headers for the Avahi Qt 3 integ
ii  libqt3-headers                        3:3.3.8-b-0ubuntu3
       Qt3 header files
ii  libqt3-mt                             3:3.3.8-b-0ubuntu3
       Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), V
ii  libqt3-mt-dev                         3:3.3.8-b-0ubuntu3
       Qt development files (Threaded)
ii  libqt3-mt-mysql                       3:3.3.8-b-0ubuntu3
       MySQL database driver for Qt3 (Threaded)
ii  libqt4-core                           4.3.4-0ubuntu3
       Qt 4 core non-GUI functionality runtime libr
ii  libqt4-dev                            4.3.4-0ubuntu3
       Qt 4 development files
ii  libqt4-gui                            4.3.4-0ubuntu3
       Qt 4 core GUI functionality runtime library
ii  libqt4-qt3support                     4.3.4-0ubuntu3
       Qt 3 compatibility library for Qt 4
ii  libqt4-sql                            4.3.4-0ubuntu3
       Qt 4 SQL database module
ii  qt3-dev-tools                         3:3.3.8-b-0ubuntu3
       Qt3 development tools
ii  qt4-dev-tools                         4.3.4-0ubuntu3
       Qt 4 development tools
wisniewski at scooby:~$