[mythtv] creating a circular file of fixed size

amit bag amit.bangalore07 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 9 05:42:33 UTC 2008

HI ,
      I am doing a project of playing live channels reading from a file .I write the data to that file and playing the data by reading it through a player so that I can play ,pause, rewind and first forward it .I fixed the size of the file to 1GB .After palying the 1GB data the player terminated  .So  I want to create a continuous file in which I write the live data  of the channel and the player  continuously play that file as long as it is forcefully terminated .

Regards,
Amit