[mythtv] Proposed work on MythVideo - Re-tool video-manager for large libraries, Add the concept of a 'series'

San Mehat san.mehat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:03:09 UTC 2007

On 9/27/07, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:

> Lots of people complain about the usability of things like MythVideo and
> how
> another application does it better, but few of them are prepared to make
> the
> changes themselves. It's like the crowd at a sports match shouting
> instructions at their team, ineffective and annoying. If you think you can
> improve things then come and play instead of shouting from the sidelines.
> --

Stuart,

  I think you misunderstood the reason for my question. I was simply trying
to make sure that the work that I *am* doing to improve MythVideo wouldn't
be in vain :)

  I absolutely agree with you about 'coming and playing'. If you read back
in this thread, I think you'll see that I *am* playing.. and making what I
think (and hope) are real improvements to MythVideo.

I'm glad to be joining the ranks of people actually *contributing* :)

Respectfully,

-San