[mythtv] saa7134-dvb, no channel lock / scanning with latest mythtv and kernels 2.6.18 , 2.6.21 , 2.6.22

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:35:59 UTC 2007

I have a similar/same problem.

With my saa7134-dvb based card I can no longer tune into any channels
on any multiplex.  The aerial is fine as I have a cx88-dvb card which
works fine.

I have good signal quality/strength but in the past I have always had
to do a Full Scan (Tuned) to get it to work but with the latest fix
release I can't get any channels tuned in with this card.

Any help on the type of logs needed and I will try to provide these also.

Thanks