[mythtv] Backend AutoDiscovery

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Sep 26 03:44:23 UTC 2007

On 14/09/2007, at 5:55 PM, Roo wrote:

> Mentioned on IRC was a popup prompt warning/asking before upgrading
> the db.

Patch now prepared:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4013

> Could even warn about protocol mismatch errors and block the
> db upgrade.

I thought a little about this, but decided it would be too much info?

(i.e. the upgrade is the thing we are concerned about,
       not whether the resultant connection will work afterwards?)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Now the world has gone to bed.
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Darkness won't engulf my head.