[mythtv] New Plugin MythPython and two new MythUITypes for libmythui

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Sep 23 13:38:29 UTC 2007

On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 04:05:52PM -0400, hendrixski at storsint.com wrote:
> The next problem xbox_media_center has is the difficulty of installing
> this crap.  Nobody wants to hack a proprietary box and then copy and
> paste python scripts just to add new features.  What if there were a
> control centre through which anybody (even the technologically
> challenged) could click a button and install their choice of the latest
> hot mods?

And at this juncture, as one of the people who dives into the user
support pool, I'd like to recommend to whomever might implement this
good sub-idea that they make sure there's a knob to temporarily turn
off any such script (or at least all installed scripts) so that people
providing such support can make sure of what they're debugging by
remote control.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra