[mythtv] new widget in mythtv ui

Peter Schachte schachte at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Sat Sep 22 04:47:10 UTC 2007

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> Still doesn't answer my question about why there's a perceived need
> for a radio button or tick/check box on the menu screens.
>
> You say "why not?", and I'm just asking "why?".

How about for "Commercial flag new recordings", "Transcode new recordings",
"Allow auto-expire", "Recording schedule is active", etc.  Not that there's
anything wrong with the way those are handled now, but I think it would make
sense for them to be toggles or checkboxes.

--
Peter Schachte              I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, [my child]
schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you