[mythtv] gcc 3.x compile

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 03:23:42 UTC 2007

On 20/09/2007, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:
> Then send me your next compile time error. Please send it
> privately to my e-mail address and all apply all the fixes
> at once when we've tackled all your compile time errors.
>
> FYI The problem is not your compiler, but your OpenGL header
> files. But this is a problem we want the MythTV compile to be
> robust against.

Hi Daniel,

I also have a failing build, I haven't had a chance to get to the
bottom of it yet but it sounds like it may be a similar issue.

I am at work now so can't check but was wondering if you would like me
to follow up when I can get details. From memory the error was in
util-opengl.cpp.

Alternatively I can wait for these fixes to be applied to trunk and
then see if I am still having trouble.

Cheers,

Roo.

PS: I am replying to this thread from work mainly due to the time
differences, it seems reasonably important as trunk is broken for a
few people as it stands.