[mythtv] Fwd: Aspect Question (svn -- probably a RTFM)

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Wed Sep 19 21:31:00 UTC 2007

You guys have any idea?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Frascone <dave at frascone.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:24:12 -0400
Subject: Aspect Question (svn -- probably a RTFM)
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

I've got a 16:9 Plasma.  And, due to burn-in issues, I always stretch my 4:3
out to full screen (I know -- losing the aspect)

On some SD channels, they have been putting in 16:9 shows with bars on the
top and bottom.  I used to be able to change the aspect to 4:3 zoom (I
think), and I would have the SD, 4:3 video, in perfect aspect, full screen
on my 16:9 -- but, now in SVN, that seems to be gone.

Now there's 16:9, & 4:3 aspect (which I have set to 16:9), but in the zooms,
there's only half zoom and full zoom, which both are truncating the width(
which is perfect)

So -- does anyone know how to do the equivalent of 4:3 zoom with the new
settings?

Thanks in advance,

-Dave

--