[mythtv] Experienced helping hands for MythVideo here

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:41:09 UTC 2007

On 19/09/2007, San Mehat <san.mehat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Roo :)
>
>   Are you 'the man' then when it comes to MythVideo? :)...

lol

No, I am just a user of MythTV that has a particular enhancement I
would like to see added and as yet haven't attempted  to code myself.
:)

I figured I should document the idea so that when someone was (you
were) looking at the feature requests it was considered, along with
the rest of the requests.

Cheers,

Roo.

PS:   Do the "Use MythArchive export xml metadata for MythVideo
metadata" feature request, then you can be 'the man' for MythVideo. ;)