[mythtv] Experienced helping hands for MythVideo here

San Mehat san.mehat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:07:19 UTC 2007

Greetings all,

  I've been a lurker here for quite some time now, and an avid user of Myth
for my media experience. I figured its about time I threw in some helping
hands to wherever they may be needed. I have particular interest in
assisting with many of the items on the 'Features Wiki' of the MythVideo
plugin.

  If there is a maintainer of MythVideo that would be interested in
providing me with some initial guidance on what features are currently being
worked on, and where my help would be most effective, I would appreciate it.

-Thanks

-San