[mythtv] Screen Flickers

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 01:19:20 UTC 2007

Hi!  I have a small problem.  I'm using svn Revision 14488.  It seems
like after upgrading to this, while watching LiveTV, if I go into the
"Info" menu (which displays the Program Guide, Picture in Picture,
Previous Channel, etc), the menu flickers.

Also, the volume box flickers, along with captions on the bottom of
the screen, such as "SPECIAL REPORT - Presidential Address...".  It
also looks like the text for everything that flickers isn't clear.
It's not like a refresh rate flicker...it's just sort of flickers a
couple of times every couple of seconds.

I was wondering if anybody else happened to come across this and if
anybody has any ideas.  I'm going to see if there's a ticket open
relating to this, but thought this would be a good place to start.

Thanks,
Mike