[mythtv] No deinterlacing with opengl renderer

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at gmx.de
Tue Sep 11 09:45:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

I tried the latest SVN trunk version (revision 14477) to play around
with the new opengl renderer and its deinterlacing. However, I can't
use it at all:

VideoOutputXv: InitSetupBuffers() render: opengl, allowed:
opengl,xv-blit,xshm,xlib
GLVid: Viewport: 1680x1050
GLVid: Created main input texture 360x288
GLVid: Created main input texture 360x288
GLVid: Created main input texture 720x576
GLVid: Creating master filter.
GLVid: Created fragment program master.
GLVid: Creating resize filter.
GLVid, Error: Framebuffer binding not supported.
Removing resize filter
Removing master filter
GLVid: OpenGL colour conversion failed.
Falling back to software conversion.
Any opengl filters will also be disabled.
GLVid: Created main input texture 720x576
GLVid: Creating resize filter.
GLVid: Turning off deinterlacing.

Does anybody know what's wrong here? I use the i810 graphics driver and
direct rendering is enabled.

Regards,
Tino