[mythtv] what about mythweather in france ?

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:19:12 UTC 2007

On 9/10/07, piratebab <piratebab at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I try to connect all the french users of mythtv.
> I have launched a call to volunteers to devellop mythweather in France
> (no succes yet).
> You can join us: http://mythtv-fr.info/index.php

Do you know of a weather source for France that is fairly accurate and
perhaps provides detailed weather information for more cities/towns,
etc. than the BBC grabber?  If so, I could volunteer my efforts to
build a grabber for you.  Otherwise, the BBC source might be all you
need.

I recently finished a grabber for Canada that seems to be working well.

As long as the site that provides the data has no issues with
scraping/re-publishing the data for non-commercial purposes, it should
be suitable for a grabber.

Let me know of any ideas you have for local French sources.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com