[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r14423 by danielk

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Sep 8 00:00:42 UTC 2007

> On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 23:55 +1200, Robin Gilks wrote:
>> >       Author: danielk
>> >         Date: 2007-09-06 13:54:38 +0000 (Thu, 06 Sep 2007)
>> > New Revision: 14423
>> >    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/14423
>>
>> That fixes the configure issue but the code still doesn't actually run
>> on
>> my CN400 based SP13000 - I get 'VideoOutput, Error: Not compiled with
>> any
>> useable video output method.' so I'm back to 14400 for the present :-(
> You may want to try mythtv-vid. After the merge I committed a
> patch from Teague to allow XvMC playback with the CN400.
>
>> I take it that CPU-- and XvMC-vld are the correct render choices for
>> this
>> hardware? (I've tried CPU+ as well but no difference).
> Yep
>
> -- Daniel

I turns out I had two additional problems - one was an unresolved
reference in the dri libs (unichrome_dri.so) causing X to default to
software rendering and I had to apply the fix you refer to from r14439 to
trunk to prevent a frontend crash.

It looks now as though the OSD is in black/white - I thought the colour
hack was enabled by default these days? I'll check this further with other
OSD themes (I may have GreyOSD selected!!).

--
Robin Gilks